Friday, September 12, 2008

Weeks gone by

I seem to be doing a lot of recapping of weeks that have gone by..oh well that's the way I have to do it. Well three weeks ago was my 24th birthday...it was great! My hubby came through and planned a birthday party for me at Provincial park. It was a very nice surprise! He even got icecream cake...yummy!
I have never really made up goals for myself but i wanted too this year and what a list i came up with..whew. I won't list all my goals just a few! This Year i would love to:
-Paint more
-Read more
-Laugh and Enjoy life more!
-Spend more time in Prayer and build a better relationship with my saviour!
-Hang out with friends more and plan fun get togethers!!
Just a few things..I would love to do more!
In the past few weeks Peter and I went camping the September long weekend. Jason and Lins came out and my sister and her boyfriend. It was very relaxing...the weather wasn't the best but we had fun none the less! Played a few games, had a few bike rides and personnally i prob ate too much! But that's what happens when you camp...gotta eat the good food.

After that my sister stayed at our place for a few days! It was great to show her around town and just sit and visit with her! It was her first time out since Kaden was born and the first time she has seen our new place. It was very nice!

Well there is my weeks gone by update! Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful fall weather and colors!!




No comments: