Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The rescue

Well recently two of the sweetest people past away and they will be missed dearly! It is great to know though that they are with our father in heaven and have no more pain or suffering to go through! Bud Elford and Lorraine Scott you will be missed.

Today Kaden woke up and had locked himself inside his room. I knew he would be able to do that soon...but not this soon. I should have taken care of that stupid lock. I spent 2 1/2 hrs trying to figure out what to do. I phoned Peter like a hundred times and his foreman. Peter finally called back and gave me a few suggestions that i have already tried with no luck. He then told me to try to go through the window. Ugh I'm not scared of heights or anything but with no one else holding the ladder or anyone there if i were to fall..scared me. I got in the window fine and of course Kaden was delighted to see me.
After slipping him a few animal crackers under the door he was even more excited to finally have some breakfast.

P.S I love my husband for being patient with me and calming me down on the phone!

P.S.S thanks Nikki for the advice!

2 comments:

drakefarmer said...

This was a great story... and of course it is one that can be enjoyed now that it is over... :)

Swoosh said...

I'm just glad that you got him out safe and sound!