Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May Long

It seems this is the year for sickness! Kaden was sick again then I got sick after the May long weekend. Ugghhh!

Well we are all good for now! We went camping on the May long and it was great!!!! Kaden went camping last year but he was only like 6 mths old. So this year he was able to do a lot more! We played at the park, LOVES the slides!! He played a lot in the dirt and sand! He got sooo dirty, it was great! We ate lots of junk, sat around the fire and just had a good time with eachother!


Well I have sold 10 items in my Etsy shop!!!! So exciting!! I love making things so it is really encouraging when others like what I make and wanna buy it! I Love mailing things off!! This is a great part time thing for me!! Somedays it's hard to get any thing done because of Kaden but I fully take advantage of the time when he naps! So if you haven't checked out my shop there might be something there that you like!!



On a side note LOVED the movie Juno if you haven't seen it go and rent it!!

No comments: