Friday, May 9, 2008

Girls Night

Yeah it's girls night!!! I'm excited!! I'm sure it will be a tonne of fun!
It has been a great week!! I got to see my sis and go shoppping! It has been tooo long since i've seen her! I find it sooo hard to meet up with everyone from the city but we try.
Kaden is feeling much better, he got his belly back...so cute. But the cuddles have ended :(. He's not much of a cuddler.
I'm helping at a school today for a garage sale tomorrow. I LOVE garage sales. Maybe i will find some goodies!! All the proceeds are going to the Watoto childrens choir (http://www.watoto.com/). Our church is hosting them when they come to town! They are going to be here May 13...I am so excited. I have seen a few videos of them and they are so cute! Hopefully our community steps up and help these widows and orphans!

No comments: