Monday, March 29, 2010

Food Revolution

Ah i saw Jaimie Oliver on Oprah the other day and i couldn't wait to see his new show Food Revolution! I saw it this past weekend and i loved it!! Love that he ran around in a pea pod outfit soo funny!
Last summer i bought a compost and this year i get to use some of the soil to use in a garden! I am soo excited to try to grow my own veggies and some fruit!! I never was a green thumb but since having an acreage and all this space I am starting to become one!
I want to eat better and want my children to eat better and be active and healthy. I love junk so it is very hard to say no to french fries and pop...but i am gonna try! I don't think i am strong enough to cut that stuff out but i am gonna try to stop buying processed food. If anyone has tips on gardening please leave a comment!! I need all the help i can get!!

T

No comments: