Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A new love!



This past week I have been sewing up a storm!! My MIL taught me how to use her sewing machine and now i want one...badly! I have just been sewing some burp clothes...but I want to sew some baby blankets soon!! I love it!! I would love to make a blanket for Emma for her big girl bed...i figure since she is only 2mths I have a lot of time to finish it! Also i found out that my friend Joy wants to make a blanket as well so that is pretty awesome! I don't really know anyone else that likes to sew, so that is awesome, we can work on it together!! I signed up for Rachel's Pretty class...she has a tutorial for a picnic blanket that i am dying to try out!! Check it out here: http://blingonmysewingmachine.blogspot.com/2009/06/last-chance-for-our-crafts-classes.html


Pics are from her blog...bling on my sewing machine! Love reading her blog, she is very inspiring and oh so crafty!!

No comments: