Thursday, February 5, 2009

Catching up!

Alright this is going to be a lengthy one! First of all our Internet is sucking right now...it only works when it wants...so frustrating. I have a lot of catching up to do! I have my 2009 goals to share:

Here are days 5 to 11 of my Christmas album...and yes I still need to get all my pics printed so I don't know when I will be able to post the rest of the Christmas album. It will get done though!!

Day 7 will be a letter to Kaden!








The past couple of days it has been super sunny and warming up a bit...so great! So when I was grocery shopping there were Tulips!! TULIPS!!! They make me have hope that spring is coming! So I couldn't help myself and had to buy some! So pretty! Then this past weekend I caught the dreaded cold that as been going around...whoo soo much harder to get through a cold without any meds! I am just starting to feel alot better...just a cough now.
My sister and her adorable babe are visiting..YEAH...love having them here!

I am about 30 weeks preggo..wow am i ever carrying different...I have only gained about 25 pounds. My belly is sticking out more forward and this baby like to beat me up...when he/she moves it's uncomfortable and sometimes hurts. Soon I will take a belly shot!

Also February 3rd we celebrated this great little guys birthday!! The party is on Saturday so I Will post more birthday goodness then!

No comments: