Friday, August 15, 2008

4th Anniversary and Babies!!

Our anniversary was yesterday! I love being married to Peter!! He is such an awesome husband, father and he is my bestest friend!!! We didn't do too much...just cuddled watching a movie! Since it was a week day we didn't get to go out..which we haven't done together for a long time it seems. So hopefully this weekend we will get to go for dinner or something!

Well besides yesterday being our anniversary it was also the day Summer Lewis was born...Brian and Sarah's new addition!! She is healthy and beautiful i am sure. I get to meet her on saturday and am sooo excited. I will post pics of her next week sometime!!

Also my sister is having a baby in November!! She went to her ultrasound yesterday and found out they are having a girl too!! So excited for her! Can't wait to buy all the girly stuff!!!

No comments: