Sunday, July 13, 2008

Broken bones

Well we went into the city to get some more work done on Peter's truck and again the propane injection is not working..UGHH. Hopefully soon! Peter and Brian went dirt biking on saturday and Peter broke his collar bone...AGAIN...for the 4th time...so he is going to be on the couch healing for the next 4-6 weeks...UGHHH. I feel bad and Peter is the kind of person that doesn't like to sit around so I am sure he will find something to do. I prob will have to buy some more truck mags!

Well My store is officially having it's first sale and I decided to put everything up for sale!!!!! So go check it out!!!

1 comment:

Layers said...

Hey Tracy! We'll be praying for you and we hope that Peter's broken collarbone will heal quickly! Hope to see you soon! Lena

P.S. Love the California pics... Kaden is sure cute!